Glenmark Pharma is hiring for Research Officer – Process research.Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai, India that was founded in 1977.. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Research Officer – Process research as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Glenmark Pharma
- Location : Dahej
- Post Name: Research Officer – Process research
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry
- Experience: 3 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
Literature search for experimentation, and finding suitable reagents, and methods.
- Performing experiments, analyzing the results, and come up with simple and scalable process.
- Maintaining lab records, and preparing proper as per GLP documentation.
- Process optimization, validation and assist demonstration of the process in plant for commercialization.
- To synthesize the impurities as per requirements in scheduled time period
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.