Gland Pharma Released Job Openings On 31/08/2022.A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units.
Gland Pharma Recruiting B.Pharm,M.Pharm,M.Sc,B Tech (Mech, E&C, EEE),Diploma Candidates with 00-05+ years experience for Production Chemist – Injectables position.Complete Details for the Production Chemist – Injectables as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:15
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,75,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 31/08/2022
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue: 02.09.2022 from 9.00 AM to 10.30 AM,Gland Pharma Ltd.Near Gandimaisamma cross roads,D.P.Pally, Dundigal (post),Hyderabad-43,Land Mark:Next to Dundigal Police Station
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1.Execution of manufacturing activities as per PPIC planning. Closely planning of batch manufacturing timelines against to batch micro plan.
- 2.Maintenance of production manpower as per production schedule.
- 3.SOPs preparation, review and revisions.
- 4.Initiation and closing of DCR, FCRs as per requirement.
- 5.Closing of production related OOLs and its investigations.
- 6.Monitoring of Material indents related to batch manufacturing.
- 7.Capital items URS preparations and procurements as per requirement.
- 8.Follow up the production daily activities.
- 9.Monitoring of equipment’s rinse waters analysis reports and prior intimation to QC for bulk samples and rinse water sending times for batch execution.
- 10.Co-ordination with Engineering, warehouse and QA teams for Batch execution.
- 11.Planning of PMP (Equipment’s, HVAC, utility and validations) as per schedule.
- 12.Monitoring of Production Daily reports preparation and sharing to corporate team.
- 13.Review of Lyophilization FD data.
- 14.Closely planning of batch timings if any delay during execution, intimating to production in charge and plant head.
- 15.Responsible for BMS activates (Sound knowledge in Operation)
Documents Required :
- 1) Photocopy of Education Certificates.
- 2) Photocopy of Aadhar card & Pancard.
- 3) Latest three months pay slip from the present employer with supporting bank statement/ CTC Structure or latest increment letters.
- 4) Updated Profile.