Gland Pharma Released Job Openings On 13/09/2022.A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units.
Gland Pharma Recruiting Any Graduates with 02-05 years experience for QA Training Executive position.Complete Details for the QA Training Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 13/09/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for Exposure in Quality Audits: US FDA, INFARMED, HEALTH sign up activities in Nichelon5 CMS software.
- Responsible for online documentation. CANADA, TFDA etc.
- Responsible for giving on job trainings for new joinees and refresher trainings for existing employees
- Responsible for initiation of new SOP, revise SOP, Protocols, external trainings and WebEx trainings.
- Responsible for initiation and modification of job description in coordination with the respective Department HOD
- Responsible for preparation of employee master list, plant and department organogram.
- Responsible for preparation of training need identification in coordination with respective department in charge or HOD
- Responsible for maintaining trainer and auditor qualification and pre-qualification.
- Responsible to preparation of new SOPs and revised SOPs in Document management system.
- Responsible for storage and retrieval of documents in Document management system.
- Responsible to follow-up CAPA and change management activities , and QRM in coordination with cross functional departments in Quality Man agent System
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2-6 years in QA Training
- Pharmaceutical Industry background preferred
- TIMS/LIMS experience preferred