Genpact recruiting Any Graduate for HR Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
With a startup spirit and 95,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.. Eligibility for the HR Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Delhi / NCR
- Post Name: HR Executive
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 01-03 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:28/05/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : Walkin Interview on 29th May from 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM onwards
Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/ 9368030643
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Screening and Shortlisting profiles from Job portals, Networking sites, referencing networking, and job hunting.
- Finding candidates as per relevant, suitability of the job description provided
- Good understanding of keywords, and apply the same while searching resumes.
- Understanding the requirements as regards the job profile and specifications listed by the organization.
- Effectively using the personal network, built up the database, digital platforms, and referrals for reaching
passive prospective candidates
- Evaluate candidate skills, understanding of different technologies, and key responsibility areas.
- Schedule in-person rounds of interviews, telephonic rounds of interviews, get the technical tests done and maintain coordination until candidates are hired.
- Maintain professional relationships with all stakeholders (Ops. Managers, HR Managers, Team Members, candidates, etc.)
- Works with Hiring Managers time and again to ensure the timelines of sourcing are met.
- Identify new methods with the approach for sourcing of candidates and generating new leads
- Conducting preliminary interviews, telephonic Interviews, and shortlisting candidates
- Continuous efforts to ensure the talent pool data is updated timely