Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization for Customer Service Executive and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.. Eligibility for the Customer Service Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Customer Service Executive
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Any Specialization,B.Sc in Any Specialization,M.Pharma in Any Specialization
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by RecruiterSelection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Time and Venue: 22nd July, 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Contact – Rajat Thapa (7017255958)
Job Description/Skills Required
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Insurance Claims
In this role, you will be responsible for active participation to transition and stabilize client processes. Handle insurance claims related functions for the client.
- Good knowledge of healthcare claim processing and medical terminologies
- Entry of Information related to personal details, provider details, invoice information, procedure & impairment codes
- Reading & taking appropriate action on Alerts related to Members & providers
- Identify duplicate Claims and take appropriate action
- Responsible to understand and comprehend, good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution.
- Responsible to handle multifaceted volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
- Responsible to demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, collaboration, accountability, initiative and innovation.
- Open to work in night shifts (9:30 PM to 06:30AM IST)
- No fixed Saturday / Sunday off. 5 day working culture with weekend working
- Life Science Graduate in Bio-technology/ B.Pharma/ M.Pharma/ Biological science/bio-medical science/Micro-Biology/Bioinformatics/Nursing/Botany or Zoology
- Relevant work experience in healthcare claim processing
- Good knowledge of using Excel, MS Access Database
- Proficient in English language written and verbal communication
- Health Insurance client experience preferred