Genpact Released Job Openings On 08/03/2022. Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B.Pharm,M.pharm,B.Tech,MBA,MS,M.Tech,BS,MS Stats Candidates with 04-09+Years Experience for Head – Quality Assurance Position.Complete Details for the Head – Quality Assurance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai, Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Pune, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Video Conference Interview At Strides Pharma For B.Sc,B.Pharma Freshers And Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
Inviting applications for Manager/Senior Manager, Forecasting
We are looking for Manager/Sr Manager with 5-10 years of experience in the area of Forecasting, business planning, and insight generation for a top 5 pharma clients of Genpact
- Strong knowledge of data analytics, market research and forecasting.
- Strong knowledge of epi data sources, model building and maintenance.
- Experience with diffusion curves, bottom-up forecast, competitive analogs, excel, powerpoint.
- Managing delivery of forecasting models, forecast, and related presentation to stake holders under strict timelines
- Good to have – Python, R, SQL, statistical, econometric, machine learning models like Time series modeling, regression etc.
- Triangulate multiple sources including LROP, EPI, KOL, Market research and other secondary data to identify opportunities and strategies that shape decisions and drive forecasting models
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects, provided thought leadership related to forecasting models
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of 5-10 forecast analysts. Demonstrate the ability to execute multiple projects in parallel
Click here for Official notification and Apply