Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting Any Graduate for Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.. Eligibility for the Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Post Name: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Mode of application :Virtual
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Time and Venue: Walkin Interview on 11th June from 11.00 AM – 2.00 PM onwards
Job Description/Skills Required
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities and assist customers in case of any issues
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Basic knowledge of how digital payments work required
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Fresher’s are eligible
- Proficiency in spoken & written English and with neutral English accent.