Genpact Released Job Openings On 22-11-2021.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting Bachelor’s degree required in science, engineering or related field (advanced degree preferred) Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs Position.Complete Details for the Lead Associate – Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22-11-2021
- Mode of application :Virtual Drive
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Provide input to project regulatory strategies by performing assessments of CMC changes, identifying global regulatory requirements and critically evaluating supporting documentation to assess acceptability and identify potential risks.
• Execute regulatory strategies by leading the development, authoring and review of CMC submission components and documentation to support post-approval supplements, annual reports, registration renewals and responses to health authority questions per established business processes and systems.
• Collaborate closely with MMD and partners to support compliant execution of organizational change and conduct all activities with an unwavering focus on regulatory conformance.
• Assess and communicate potential regulatory risks and propose mitigation strategies.
• Deliver all regulatory results for assigned products across the product lifecycle
• Identify and communicate potential regulatory issues to GRACS CMC, as needed
• Demonstrated understanding of related fields (e.g., pharmaceutical manufacturing, analytical testing, and quality assurance).
• Demonstrated ability to generate innovative solutions to problems and effectively work with and communicate to key partners.
• Demonstrated flexibility in responding to changing priorities or dealing with unexpected events.
• Capability to handle multiple priorities and balance work to achieve business goals.
• Demonstrated effective leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.