HGS Healthcare Released Job Openings On 20-12-2021.Global leader in business process management and member/ patient experience,HGS Healthcare combines technology-powered services with decades of Healthcare domain expertise to drive positive outcomes.We optimize the entire member experience through service oerings for clinical, case management, member engagement, provider solutions, payment integrity, claims cost containment, and analytics.HGS Healthcare operates on a global landscape with about 21,000+ employees in 31 delivering center across 4 countries Philippines, India, USA and Jamaica. For the year ended 31 March 2021, HGS Healthcare had revenues of US$ 400 million.
HGS Healthcare Recruiting Any Graduate, B.Tech Candidates with 00 Years Experience for Voice process Position.Complete Details for the Voice process as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai( Nandambakkam )
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 20/12/2021
- Mode of application :Walk In
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue : 12th May – 13th May , 9.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Interview Venue : HGS Healthcare 5th Floor, Jayanth Tech Park, Padmini Gardens, Mount Poonamalee Road, Nandambakkam, Chennai 600089. Landmark : Opp to chennai Trade center and near Miot hospitalContact – Manikandan Ravi ( 7010541952 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understand the basic professional standards and established procedures, policies before taking action and making decisions
- Processing claims/handling incoming calls/making outgoing calls and take appropriate actions as per the process guidelines.
- Adhering to the SLA, and understanding Quality & Auditing parameters
- Maintaining TAT
- Assumes responsibility for work activities and coordinating efforts
- Meeting assigned productivity goals.
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings through TAT and quality standard basis client SLAs
- Use company policies to determine if there can be an immediate resolution to a customer issue or if that issue requires managerial input
- Input data into the company platform to keep each customer record updated
- Responsible for multiple administrative and customer service layers that includes solving customer issues through review, investigation, adjustment (if necessary), remittance or denial of the claim by utilizing company policies and directing queries to the managerial team when necessary
- Individuals should have commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Adhere to attendance and punctuality norms
- Acquiring knowledge & skills of related areas of the process
- Interpersonal relationship at work with peers, supervisors and should not have any recorded instance of misconduct.
Contact Person :
Manikandan Ravi – 7010541952 ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Shayapriyadharshini – 9444644975
George -9551426755 ( george.vl@hgshealthcare )
HGS Healthcare TA Team