Syngene is Hiring for Junior Executive QC Microbiology and has issued notification to accept Applications.Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Junior Executive QC Microbiology as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Syngene
- Location : Bangalore
- Post Name: Junior Executive QC Microbiology
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Microbiology
- Experience:0-3 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/06/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Responsible for environmental monitoring of clean rooms and sampling of raw materials, finished products and stability samples.
- Responsible for sampling and analysis of water samples.
- Responsible for all microbiological related activities like Sterilization, Preparation of media, Growth Promotion for media, Culture maintenance, Media Disposal, Calibration and Validation of Equipment, Qualification/ Verification activity, Cleaning and fumigation of microbiology laboratory, Identification of water and environment isolates.
- Review of Temperature monitoring record of equipment and clean room. Clean room pressure differential etc. in QC Microbiology Laboratory.
- Responsible for Microbiological analyses, Bacterial Endotoxin Test and Chemical analyses of different grades of water (PW/WFI/POW) as per the respective specification.
- Responsible for Qualification/ Verification activity, cleaning and fumigation of microbiology laboratory.
- Intimating the out of specification results to the Head / concerned area / Quality Assurance, maintain the Microbiological data as per requirement of Quality System.
- Maintaining the training records as per requirement of Quality System.
- Follow the required EHSS policies and Good hygiene practice.
- Undertake other responsibilities related to Microbiology as per requirement.
- Initiate the change control, LIR, Deviation, OOS, CAPA and taking approval from QA.
Click here for notification and Apply