Oliva is conducting Walk in drive on 16th & 17th Feb 2021 For Beauty/Skin Therapist, Client Service.Over the last ten years, fastest-growing startup, as a retail chain of Skin and Haircare clinics in India * Adjudged by TOI, the best skin and hair care clinics in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai ahead of long-established companies. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Oliva
- Location :Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
- Post Name: Beauty/Skin Therapist, Client Service
- Qualification: Any Graduation Or under Graduation
- Experience: 0-04 yrs
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: 1,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Time And Venue : 16th February – 17th February , 10.00 AM – 12.00 PM OLIVA CLINICS. Centre Point Building,3rd Floor,359 to363/301,S.P.Road, US Consulate Lane, Begumpet, Indian Airlines Colony, Patigadda, Begumpet, Secunderabad, Telangana 500016
- Contact: Sandeep ( 9100991132 )
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
- In this new and ever-growing field of Cosmetic skincare industry, Aesthetician/Dermal Therapist/ Beauty Therapist/ Skin Therapist/ Cosmetologist/ Aesthetic Medicine Practitioner etc. are the various names of this Role.
- As a Skin Therapist, you have the unique opportunity to give our clients a good time, caring and individual attention to their needs.
- The work of a Skin Practitioner requires an artistic touch and medical safety. Hence, an understanding of the procedures, indications is as important as understanding the techniques involved like Laser Toning, Laser Hair Reduction, Chemical Peels, Laser Skin Rejuvenation, PRP for Hair etc.. Which are the advanced technologies used in cosmetology.
- Every Skin Therapist will have an excellent career growth as every human being wanted to look beautiful & handsome in this modern & competitive world.
- Working closely with the Dermatologists who are already having more than 10 years of experience.
- For Selected candidates, “Extensive training and support with Salary will be provided followed by certification”. Considering them as Oliva’s “ON-ROLL EMPLOYEE”.
- Good communication skills & pleasing personality
- Speaking and understanding the English language is mandatory
- Customer Friendly attitude
- Great zeal to work in beauty industries
- Orientation towards Customer service and satisfaction
- Good convincing skills
- Having experience in retail or Beauty or wellness industry would be an added advantage