Jay Chemicals is Hiring in QC and has issued notification to accept Applications.Provide high-quality products and competitive innovation to our customers by applying green chemistry in a safe, cost-effective and timely fashion, while fulfilling our social responsibilities..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the QC chemist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jay Chemicals
- Location :Vapi
- Post Name: QC chemist
- Department: QC
- Qualification: B.sc,M.sc
- Experience: 0 to 4 Years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Perform chemical, biological & physical tests including chemical, volumetric analysis.
- Handling & Operation of GC, HPLC & other analytical instruments, Performing Wet Analysis.
- Monitor & Review the results of the quality assurance/ control program, analyze laboratory data & recommend treatment modification, present data analysis in tabular & graphical forms.
- Maintain accurate & through records of Laboratory procedures & results, ensure compliance with government regulations, prepare analytical work sheets & reports.
- Assess Laboratory equipment needs & train laboratory personnel in new equipment operation.
- Troubleshoot, clean & maintain laboratory equipment & supplies.
- Any other work given by Management from time to time.
- Perform related duties as required.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.