Zydus Cadila is Hiring for Manufacturing /Packing,Technical Assistant/ Operator,Apprentice and has issued notification to accept Applications.Cadila Healthcare Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India primarily engaged in the manufacture of generic drugs. It ranked 100th in the Fortune India 500 list in 2020s. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manufacturing /Packing,Technical Assistant/ Operator,Apprentice as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Zydus Cadila
- Location : Ahmedabad
- Post Name: Manufacturing /Packing,Technical Assistant/ Operator,Apprentice
- Qualification:12th/I.T.I/Diploma Engineer/B.Sc./B.E./B.Pharm,M.sc,M.pharm,D.pharm
- Experience: 00-05+
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: :Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Contact: SEZHR@zyduscadila.com/Hardik Bhatt (02717615719)
- Mode of application : Walkin
- Time and Venue: 8th April – 1st May, 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM Cadila Healthcare Ltd. (Oncology SEZ Unit) Besides Zydus Pfizer, Plot No 1/A/ 1 & 2, Pharmez – SEZ (Zydus) Sarkhej-Bavla, NH -8A, Matoda, Sanand, Ahmedabad – 382213, Gujarat
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- ITI/Diploma Engineer/ D. Pharm with 2 – 8 years of experience in operating pharmaceutical machines in Granulation/Compression/ Coating/ Wruster/ Pellets/ Capsule filling. Should have exposure to pharma machines like HSG/ FBP/ FBE/ FETTE/ MG2 etc., and expertise in handling sophisticated technology including PLC/SCADA system. Candidates must have exposure to handling inspection machines like Sensum, Viswill, Enclony etc and hands-on experience in dispensing activities.
- ITI/ Diploma Engineer / D. Pharm with 2 – 8 years of experience in handling CVC, Countec, IMA or any bottle packaging line. Should have knowledge of 21CFR, track & trace system (exposure in handling packing machines like capping machine, labeling machine). Expertise in handling sophisticated technology including PLC/SCADA system.