Piramal Enterprises is Hiring for Senior Research Associate- ADL,Apprentice,Manager – Supply Planning,Executive – Quality Control and has issued notification to accept Applications.Piramal Enterprises Limited is the Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) business division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. A global leader in integrated solutions, it offers a comprehensive range of services across the drug life cycle from drug discovery services and development to commercial manufacturing of drug substances and drug products. With accreditations from regulatory bodies in the US, Europe & Japan, its development centres and manufacturing sites across the globe, committed to research and development programs.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Research Associate- ADL,Apprentice,Manager – Supply Planning,Executive – Quality Control as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Piramal Enterprises
- Location : India-TAMIL NADU,GUJARAT,Maharashtra
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate- ADL,Apprentice,Manager – Supply Planning,Executive – Quality Control
- Qualification: M.Pharm,B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Senior Research Associate- ADL – (2100011W)
- Analysis of Raw material and Packaging material.
- Calibration and maintenance of analytical instruments.
- Method development and validation of different drug product.
- Routine analysis of development samples and lab stability samples.
- GMP batch analysis and reporting.
- Stability batch analysis and reporting.
- Validation of Analytical methods.
- Follow GxP (GMP, GDP etc) for all processes.
- Following in-house compliance systems.
- Maintenance and calibration of Analytical instruments.
- Maintain hygienic condition in respective department.
- Ensure use of Personal Protective Equipment & attend EHS training & send waste to concerned person & comply EHS requirements.
- Ensure data integrity and Good Documentation Practices
- Microbial analysis of water.
- Microbial testing of samples.
- Environmental Monitoring.
- Maintenance of microbial cultures.
- Maintenance and preparation of Media.
- Procurement of media and consumables.
- Maintaining GLP Standards in Lab.
- Review of document related to microbial activities.
- Preparation and maintenance of all documents related to Microbiology lab such as SOPs, Protocols, Observation sheets, Reports.
- Maintain hygienic condition in Microbiology lab.
- Ensure use of Personal Protective Equipments & attend EHS training & send waste to concerned person & comply EHS requirements.
- Timely communication with project group leaders and scientist to facilitate project progress with respect to microbial activities.
- Effective communication with purchase, accounts and engineering department for the required support.
Follow GxP (GLP, GDP etc.) for all activities and train the subordinates to follow them
Responsible for sampling, testing and reporting of all the water and environmental monitoring samples. Responsible for sampling, coordinating for testing and reporting results of finished products on MLT testing.
- Strict adherence to cGMP norms and safety rules of the factory.
- Maintaining the documents relating to Microbiology in QC, as per the quality system and good laboratory practices (Compendia, GLP, cGMP, ISO 9001).
- Upkeep of MB laboratory on housekeeping and safety carryout tests as per SOP, other safety and environment related issues. (EMS & OHSAS)
- Sampling, testing and reporting of chemical and microbiological analysis of water samples.
- Carryout calibration for microbiological lab equipment as per schedule. Ensure the external agency does calibration within the schedule.
- Sampling, testing and reporting of environmental samples in the classified areas of the manufacturing units, as per schedules.
- Sampling, sending and coordinating the samples with external lab for testing and reporting of finished products, for microbial limit test as and when required.
- Alert relevant department on the deviations in the MB results, to take correction and preventive actions.
- Fill up the protocols on line and maintain raw data.
- All records and documents should be maintain as per SOP.
- Maintaining laboratory systems as per the regulatory requirements.
- Providing prompt audit response to the regulatory bodies and customers.
- Maintaining the quality of products with respect to impurity profile.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.