QPS Bioserve India Pvt Ltd is conducting Walk in drive 14th July 2021 For Clinical Research Executive .One of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the country, QPS Bioserve India Pvt Ltd has nine API facilities, including oncology.. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: QPS Bioserve India Pvt Ltd
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Clinical Research Executive
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy , M.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experience: 00 to 02 years
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
- Time AndVenue :14th July , 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
M/s QPS Bioserve India Private Limited, Plot No:47,2nd Floor, IDA, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500037 Ph No: 040 6837 5555
Contact: HR ( 04068375555 ) , hr@qpsBioserve.com
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
- Ensures that feasibility and readiness of the clinical unit, emergency unit and equipment’s for conduction of the study activities.
- Ensures that regulatory related documents, approved Protocol and Informed consent forms etc., are available with the Trial Master File.
- Arrangement of all study related documents as per the protocol requirements.
- Ensures that the all study related volunteer’s documents are compiled and available for the check-in activity.
- Coordinate for subject enrollment process during check-In and end of the study.
- Performed the study related activities as per GCP, Principles and ethics, the applicable regulatory requirements, protocol and its amendments.
- Obtained and documented the informed consent in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirement(s), GCP and ethical principles.
- Training the subjects on do’s and don’ts during the study.
- Coordination with investigator and coordinators for drug administration activity.
- Administration of Investigational drug products to the study subjects.
- Coordination with the clinical staff for drug administration, sample collection, vitals checking and processing etc., is performed according to the protocol.
- Reporting of adverse events to investigator / physician for adverse event management.
- Coordination with the dietician for standardized diet distribution as per the study protocol.
- Ensures all withdrawals and dropouts of study subjects are reported to the Coordinators.
- Ensures subject compliance to all the study related activities.
- Ensures timely and accurate transcription of data from the source documents