Asian Paints Recruitment 2021. Asian Paints recruiting BSc,M.Sc chemistry for OFFICER I – QA and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Asian Paints Limited is an Indian multinational paint company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company is engaged in the manufacture of paints, coatings, home decor products, bath fittings and related services businesses. Eligibility for the OFFICER I – QA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Asian Paints
- Location :India-Patancheru
- Post Name: OFFICER I – QA
- Qualification: BSc,M.Sc chemistry
- Experience:0 – 4 Years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
To ensure that inspection and all related activities are carried out as per the defined quality system and only conforming product batches are released, in quick time, for packing.
- a) Getting the details about status of different batches in various Pug mills, Mixers, reactors, TSDs etc from the preceding shift Officer-Level I.
- b) Making a list of approved, pending batches, and obtaining any special instructions or communication
regarding batches, processes, practices etc in the previous shift.
- c) Ensuring implementation of 5S activities on the shopfloor and QA lab.
- d) Ensuring the regular updation of various ledgers and log books regarding the parameters checked for batches and other tests done.
- e) Undertaking calibration of various instruments like color computer etc for future usage.
- f) Inspecting various finished products and intermediates as per the specifications and test methods laid out in the master files.
- g) Analyzing batch cards of finished products intermediates for observed deviations in process controls availability of data for future analysis etc.
- h) Coordinating with production in case of deviations w.r.t completion of batches, recording details of the same and ensuring that these do not recur in subsequent batches.
- i) Ensuring periodic updation of various ledgers, files as per the laid down procedures in accordance with ISO requirements.
- j) Looking after the smooth operating and maintenance of various instruments like colour computer,penetrometer, viscometer, gyroshaker etc.
- k) Making daily rounds to the shopfloor and processing floor to ensure that the activities are carried down as per the laid down procedures/systems.
- l) Communicating with production department regarding status of various batches, approvals, problems related to batches etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.