Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd Released Job Openings On 23-09-2021.Bisleri International is an Indian brand of bottled water formed in 1969 by Jayantilal Chauhan and Felice Bisleri. Bisleri conducts its major businesses in India, with 135 operational plants and a network of 3,000 distributors & 5,000 distribution trucks. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd Recruiting B.Sc / M.Sc (Microbiology / Chemistry / Biotechnology) Candidates with 00 to 5 years of Experience for Quality Executive Position.Complete Details for the Quality Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 24 September – 25 September , 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM
Bisleri International Pvt. Ltd 5th Floor, City Centre, Hebbal Service Road, Hebbal Kempapura,Bangalore – 560024 Landmark: Above Volkswagen showroom (view on Map)
Job Description/Skills Required
- Do the Micro Analysis as per Bisleri/BIS Guidelines.
- Calculate the Media & Micro Consumable item on daily basis.
- Maintain the sanitary and hygienic condition of the Manufacturing line to achieve required results
- Monitor Water quality testing (Raw and Product water) as per Bisleri and BIS requirements,
- responsible for Maintaining the Outside laboratory sending the Raw and Finished product water, containers, closures testing etc. as Per Bisleri/BIS protocol.
- Checking and approval of Labels, closures, preforms, Jars etc.
- As and When required has to visit Co-packer manufacturing facility, Inspection and updating the quality system.
- New Vendor development etc.
- Customer Complaints handling, Market/Customer visit, RCA (Root cause analysis) and CAPA (Corrective and preventive action Report) preparation. Etc.
- Analysis of Chemical parameters as per BIS / Bisleri requirements (IS 14543:2016)
- Maintain the GMP/GHK of the processing line
- Maintaining and reviewing of the all related records on day to day basis.
- Maintain Product Shelf Life Samples availability as per BIS/Bisleri norms.
- Incoming RM/PM Analysis.
- Online Quality Checks, Online Process control, Package appearance of the Product, etc..
- Daily Calibration of the Instrument like pH meter, TDS meter, Turbidity meter, Thermometer etc and reporting accordingly
- Preparation of the solution, reagents and standardization of the solution etc..
- Market survey collection of samples and analyzing and reporting
- Maintaining the Date coding of both primary and secondary packages.
- Maintain product hold and release system
- Customer complaint handling
- Prepare the syrup as per schedule within the time frame