Reserve Bank of India is Hiring for Pharmacist (Guwahati) and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Reserve Bank of India is India’s central bank, responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country’s main payment systems and works to promote its economic development..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Reserve Bank of India
- Location :Assam
- Post Name: Pharmacist (Guwahati)
- Qualifications: Doctors (D.Pharm)
- Experience: Fresher
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: Rs 400 per hour and max Rs 2000 per day
- Opening date for online Application: 31/05/2021
- Closing date for online Application : 03-06-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Candidates willing to work on contract basis as Pharmacist (Guwahati) 1 posts in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) should send their applications in prescribed format along with a recent passport sized photograph and relevant documents so as to reach the given address on or before the last date of 03-06-2021 .
- Application procedure :
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may apply to the posts by filling an application form and sending it along with relevant documents in support of qualification, age etc to the given address on or before 03-06-2021 .Affix two recent passport size photographs on application form.
- The envelope should be superscripted properly with : “‘Application for the post of __’ Pharmacist (Guwahati)
- Address for sending all applications :
- Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati 781 001.