IQVIA is Hiring for Safety Associate Trainee and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Safety Associate Trainee as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IQVIA
- Location : Kochi/Cochin
- Post Name: Safety Associate Trainee
- Qualification: B Pharma/M.Pharma in Pharmacy,M.Sc
- Experience: 00 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time.
- Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information; determining initial/update status of incoming events; database entry; coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities.
- Assuming other workflow responsibilities for the assigned project as directed by Operations team member or Manager.
- Ensure to meet the expected productivity and quality standards
- Ability to identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member/ mentor.
- Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Knowledge
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- For More Details or Application – Please connect with Nazeem at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.