DFCCIL Recruitment 2021. DFCCIL recruiting Graduate for Junior Executive, Executive and Various and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .The Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited is a Public Sector Undertaking corporation run by the Government of India’s Ministry of Railways to undertake planning, development, and mobilisation of financial resources and construction, maintenance and operation of the “Dedicated Freight Corridors”..Eligibility for the Junior Executive, Executive and Various as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: DFCCIL
- Location :New Delhi
- Post Name : Junior Executive, Executive and Various
- Qualification: ITI, Ex-Servicemen, Graduates (All Graduates), Post Graduates (MBA), Engineers (Civil), Engineers (Electrical), Engineers (Electronics), Engineers (Electronics and Communication), Engineers (Mechanical), Engineers (Others), Post Graduate Diploma (Finance and Accounts), Post Graduate Diploma (Marketing Manegement), Diploma (Automobile), Diploma (Civil), Diploma (Computer Science), Diploma (Electrical), Diploma (Electrical and Electronics), Diploma (Electronics), Diploma (Electronics and Instrumentation), Diploma (Instrumentation Technology), Diploma (mechatronics), Diploma (Others), Diploma (Production and Industrial Engineering)
- Experience:00 years
- No of Vacancies:1074
- Opening date for online Application: 03/06/2021
- Last Date for online Application: 23/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) invites application form eligible candidates for direct recruitment to 1074 posts of Junior Executive, Executive and Various.Interested Candidates may fill application only through provided online facility on or before 23-07-2021 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. Candidates should fill all personal and educational details properly in online application.
Mode of Recruitment : Selection of candidates will be made through Computer Based Test . The Computer Based Test will be conducted in two/three sessions on a single/multiple day(s) of 2 hours duration. Question paper will consist of 120 questions of total 120 marks. The Question Paper will be set in English & Hindi only. There will be negative marking in Computer Based Test i.e ¼ (0.25) mark.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply On-line through provided facility. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted. Candidate submitting more than one application for same post code will be summarily rejected. Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation certificate only. Candidates should fill valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile number in online application. Scanned copy of latest passport size photograph and signtuare should upload in online application. No documents/certificates and application forms are required to be sent to DFCCIL by post.