Syngene Released Job Openings On 22-11-2021..Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Syngene Recruiting M.Pharma,MS/M.Sc(Science) ,M.Tech Candidates with 0 – 4 years of Experience for Research Investigator Position.Complete Details for the Research Investigator as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:22-11-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- The candidate should be able to lead cardiovascular-focused in vitro biology efforts, have skills to establish niche and specialized assays using cardiomyocytes.
- Handling of cardiomyocytes (primary or ipsc-derived or established cardiomyocyte cell lines, mixed co-culture systems)
- Assay development on cardiomyocytes focusing on calcium, contractility and force-velocity measurements
- Electrophysiology – patch clamp, field potential measurements using MEA
- Ideation of novel drug targets in heat failure therapeutic area, ex vivo/in vitro validation of novel targets
- Lead/ support drug discovery programs
- Presentation and communication of data to relevant teams
- Following Syngenes data quality, integrity and EHSS guidelines
- Educational Qualification: Fresh PhD OR Masters in pharmacology/ life sciences/ biotechnology