Reliance Industries is Hiring for Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist and has issued notification to accept Applications.Reliance Industries Limited is the largest private sector corporation in India with annual revenue of US$ 62.2 billion and net profit of US$ 3.8 billion. The Group€™s activities span hydrocarbon exploration and production, petroleum refining and marketing, petrochemicals, retail and telecommunications. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Reliance Industries
- Location : Kerala
- Post Name: Pharmacist/Chemist/Bio Chemist
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy, Diploma in Any Specialization , D. Pharma
- Experience: 0 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 3,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 19/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Dispense the medicines as per the prescription.
- Bill the medicines dispensed and collect cash.
- Check the expiry date and batch number of the medicine and compare it with the bill entry.
- Contacting referring physicians offices with questions over prescription.
- Maintaining inventory of the medicines dispensed.
- Keep records of patient history and of all activities regarding heavy medication.
- Handle customer queries, and resolve their issues or initiate appropriate steps such as complaint escalation to relevant departments for resolution.
- Record all pharmacy transactions and keeping cash registers up-to-date.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to customers medical details.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.