SGS India Pvt. Ltd Released Job Openings On 02/01/2021.SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company, offering a wide range of quality assurance and Specialized Technical Services.Established in 1878, SGS has its global Corporate Head Office at Geneva, Switzerland and operates in 140 countries over 845 0ffices with more than 43,000 employees.
SGS India Pvt. Ltd Recruiting MS/M.Sc(Science), M.Pharma Candidates with 3 to 8 yrs of Experience for Chemist – Analytical Method Development & Validation Position.Complete Details for the Chemist – Analytical Method Development & Validation as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Navi Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/01/2021
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue : 8th January , 9.30 AM – 4.00 PM ,SGS India Pvt. Ltd., A-772, A-773, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Industrial Area, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400701
Contact – Dr. Abhay Patil
Job Description/Skills Required
- Should have worked with reputed pharmaceutical organization in Analytical method development of formulation lab.
- Should be well verse with ICH guidelines, cGMP, and validations guidelines
- Should have experience in developing analytical methods by using UPLC/ HPLC for Assay, RS and Dissolution Techniques and followed by Validations on solid dosage forms, syrups etc.
- Fully vaccinated candidates / at least single dose of vaccination with RTPCR negative test report done within 48 hours will be allowed to attend the interview.
- Male candidates are preferred as the work environment is not recommended for female candidates.
- Freshers / Graduates / candidates with less than 3 years of work experience may not be considered.