Syngene International Limited Hiring B Pharma
Syngene International Limited is hiring B.Pharma candidates for the position of Formulation Lab Supervisor .Syngene International Limited Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of IndiaÃ¢â¬â¢s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors &amp; regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.Candidates go with following detail and find eligibility and apply
Vacancy Details :
|Company Name||Syngene International Limited|
|Post Name||Formulation Lab Supervisor|
- To ensure Quality and compliance, laboratory related all QMS documentation such as change control, Deviations, investigations, CAPA.
- To ensure Facility readiness for client visit/ audits.
- To ensure logbooks update, log sheets tracking and review of facility documents.
- Initiation of Change control for procedural revisions, changes in facility.
- Technical evaluation of new equipment/instrument, Preparation of URS, procurement, review of DQ, IQ, OQ and preparation of PQ.
- Procurement of consumables as necessary.
- Preparation & revision of SOP/IOP/EOP/ECC as applicable.
- To initiate and ensure timely completion of facility related deviations & arriving at necessary CAPA as a part of audit observations or continuous improvement.
- To ensure implementation of new system, procedures in facility & to follow
ensure all the team members follow departmental procedure.
- To ensure cGMP training on a scheduled manner to all concerned personnel.
- To ensure that Engg. performs preventive maintenance is completed as per plan.
- To ensure that Engg./ internal/external calibration of equipment’s/instruments is completed as per plan.
Selection Process :
Shortlisted candidates may called for interview for selection. Selection process may includes written exam,GD,Personal interview