Finecure pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 06-09-2021.Finecure Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2005 with a mission and vision of Making lives Healthier” by providing quality medicines with innovation and technology. Presently our company is leading manufacturers and marketers of Pharmaceutical formulations in several therapeutic segments in dosage forms of Tablets, Capsules, Oral Liquids, Dry Syrup, Powders, Injections and Sachet.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Finecure pharmaceuticals Recruiting B.Sc,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,M.Sc Candidates with 02-05+ Years of Experience for EXECUTIVE- QUALITY CONTROL Position.Complete Details for the EXECUTIVE- QUALITY CONTROL as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Rudrapur, Pantnagar
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- All QC activities-Responsible for testing, approve or reject of the raw materials, packaging materials & finished products, stability samples as per the committed time lines.
- Equipment Qualification, Analyst validation, Handling quality management system like Deviations, Incidents in quality control, Change controls, Out of specification results, Out of trend results in stability as well as in released products, Market complaints, handling and executing all calibration activities pertaining to QC department as per the schedule.
- Handling failure investigations.
- Handling and executing the re qualifications of the instruments.
- Handling stability studies as per the regulatory requirement.
- Responsible for coordinating with other departments like stores, QA, Maintenance, purchase department, Process development lab in day to day activity for better operational requirements and to follow the cGMP requirements.
- Responsible for activities of Quality Management System and good laboratory practice in Quality Control.
- Should have sound knowledge of analytical equipment and techniques.