Genpact Released Job Openings On 15-06-2022.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Recruiting B. Pham,B.Sc Graduates with at least 4 to 9 year(s) of relevant experience for Head – Regulatory Affairs Position.Complete Details for the Head – Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai (All Areas)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15-06-2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for implementing CMC regulatory strategies for assigned pharmaceutical products in accordance with global regulations, guidance and defined regulatory strategies along with the preparation and review of information required for development of regulatory CMC dossiers for commercial products.
- Work on authoring CMC documentation for worldwide marketing of pharmaceutical products for initial registration and life-cycle management under direction of team scientists.
- Experience in reviewing scientific information to assess technical merits and suitability of scientific rationale to ensure information is presented clearly and conclusions are adequately supported by data.
- Able to prioritize & execute the project according to the project plan/timelines/schedules.
- Work with cross-functional teams to track and follow up outstanding documentation, coordinate on project status & reporting to stakeholders using different communication channels.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate issues in a succinct and logical manner. Strong listening skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of related fields (e.g., pharmaceutical manufacturing, analytical testing, and quality assurance).
- Ability to generate innovative solutions to problems and effectively collaborate with and communicate to key stakeholders.
- Active participation in departmental improvement activities such as system modifications, maintenance of standard operating procedures, internal guidelines, etc.
- Demonstrated flexibility in responding to changing priorities, multi-tasking and dealing with unexpected events
- Effective leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.