Piramal Enterprises is Hiring for Executive-Production and has issued notification to accept Applications.Piramal Enterprises Limited is the Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) business division of Piramal Enterprises Limited, with operations in North America, Europe and Asia. A global leader in integrated solutions, it offers a comprehensive range of services across the drug life cycle from drug discovery services and development to commercial manufacturing of drug substances and drug products. With accreditations from regulatory bodies in the US, Europe & Japan, its development centres and manufacturing sites across the globe, committed to research and development programs.. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive-Production as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Piramal Enterprises
- Location : Dhar, Madhya Pradesh
- Post Name: Executive-Production
- Qualification: B.Pharma
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Allocates workmen for different workstations on shift-to-shift basis.
- Supervises FFS and batch manufacturing operation.
- Maintains c-GMP practices along with documentation in various records.
- Checks In process parameters and maintain its documentations including finished goods checking.
- Fills (batch manufacturing record) BMR correctly before submission to his superiors.
- Reports on day-to-day basis activities in ERP system relevant to his job.
- Monitors speed of machine and output according to the run time and reports discrepancies.
- Imparts on job/ Classroom training to the workmen for SOP and cGMP systems.
- Handles the minor problems related to FFS and batch processing machines.
- Maintains discipline in the department.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.