Emcure Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 25/11/2021.Emcure Pharmaceuticals is a fast growing fully integrated Indian pharmaceutical company with global presence engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally. Our core strength lies in developing and manufacturing differentiated pharmaceutical products in-house, which we commercialize through our marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceutical companies.
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Recruiting Graduate, ideally in a Science or Pharmacy discipline Candidates with 12-17+ Years of Experience for Zonal Sales Manager (B2B) Position.Complete Details for the Zonal Sales Manager (B2B) as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 9,00,000 – 12,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 25/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Sales Management –
- Consistently achieve the zones targets
- Meeting KOLs, KBLs
- Inventory management and track trend of demand
- Track performance of teams and allocate available resources
- Ensure that all RMs are on > 100%
- Track and analyze sales developments of the zone
Process orientation –
- Check coverage and compliance of all teams as per company norms
- Ensure effective RCPA by RMs and look at trends of competitor product
- Submission of accurate and timely reports by all team members
- Streamline processes within the team eg: Maintain timelines, establish proper ways of working.
People development –
- Provide input to RMs and TMs on areas of improvement that would enable effective working.
- Provide performance feedback based on observation in joint calls
- Be updated with business information and provide information to team on recent developments
- Provide team member platforms to voice their concerns and provide adequate solutions
Take up people related issues at necessary platforms provided by the organization
Market Development –
- Capture market feedback from customers (internal and external) on a regular basis and provide inputs to PM team
- Meet key stake holders
Developing a potential customer data base and initiate activities to create a regular prescriber base.