Emcure Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 25-09-2021.Emcure Pharmaceuticals is a fast growing fully integrated Indian pharmaceutical company with global presence engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally. Our core strength lies in developing and manufacturing differentiated pharmaceutical products in-house, which we commercialize through our marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceutical companies.
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Recruiting B.Sc (Chemistry) , Preferably with MBA Candidates with 08 to 13 years of Experience for Asst. Manager API Purchase Position.Complete Details for the Asst. Manager API Purchase as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Pune
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensure timely procurement of required materials from domestic and regulatory and emerging markets.
- Ensure inventory is maintained at the optimum level to support on time deliveries while keeping inventory holdings at appropriate levels.
- Develop market intelligence through comprehensive database of alternative options and comparative prices for negotiating price and terms of purchase.
- Negotiating with suppliers on price, payment terms, lead time, and delivery terms to bring down the cost and timeline
- Responsible for handling all the inbound and outbound consignments.
- Prepare Price comparatives and Order processing and delivery.
- Support QA (Quality Assurance) in vendor audits and vendor qualification.
- Operate as per Standard Operating Procedures for Alternate Vendor development / Material Movement /Storage in compliance with quality norms, standards and practices.
- Assist for MIS.
- Participating in effective negotiation with strategic partners.
- Prepare and review contracts, bids, proposals & vendor agreement for legal correction, price and acceptability for materials to specifications.
- To report non conformities and implement corrective preventive actions in specific areas of operation.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with internal and external stakeholders of product supply: Supplier Relationship management, Global Quality, outside suppliers, Finance, regulatory agencies, affiliate offices and Product Strategy