Emcure Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 02/08/2022.Emcure Pharmaceuticals is a fast growing fully integrated Indian pharmaceutical company with global presence engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing a broad range of pharmaceutical products globally. Our core strength lies in developing and manufacturing differentiated pharmaceutical products in-house, which we commercialize through our marketing infrastructure across geographies and relationships with multi-national pharmaceutical companies.
Emcure Pharmaceuticals Limited Recruiting Any Graduate with 00-05+Years Experience for Medical Representative Position.Complete Details for the Medical Representative as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Kurnool
- No of Vacancies:06
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:02/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
Criteria: Below 30 years age, Flair for sales, good communication & presentation skills, BSc preferred. Non-Science /B-pharma candidates should have 6 month’s experience in Pharma Sales.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain good Relationship with Doctors, Chemist, Stockist and meeting sales goals.
- Maintaining proper Call Average
- Meeting Doctors to promote the company range of products in the territory
- Generate prescriptions from doctors by providing scientific information about the products and explaining the benefits gained by using them
- Meeting retail chemists to make sure that the company products are easily available for patients
- Meeting authorized Distributors/Stockists to ensure that the products are always available in the territory
- To Develop strategies and to build the customer base and improve sales numbers.
- Ensure on-time payment collection and sales and stock data
- Ensure on-time submission of DCR and expense statement, etc
- Do chemist survey to ensure availability of products
- Implementation of strategy and campaigns Facilitating medical conferences.
- Regular Follow-up with doctors, Chemist, Stockist
- Have an Eye for Detail on competitors