IQVIA Released Job Openings On 29/08/2022.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Informatics as follows.
IQVIA Recruiting B.Pharma,B.Sc,M.Pharma,M.Sc with 01-05 Years Experience for Statistical Programmer (Permanent Role) Position.Complete Details for the Statistical Programmer (Permanent Role) follows.
Important Details :
- Location : India
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 29/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Interested candidate please share updated CV email@example.com
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
• Program, test, and document statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables and listing summaries.
• Program analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients.
• Program database quality control checks.
• Assist in development of programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate.
• Assist in developing, implementing and validating new process technologies, macros and applications.
• Assist project lead in fulfilling project responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer science
• Equivalent combination of education
• Basic knowledge of statistics and/or clinical drug development process
• Basic knowledge of statistical computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro Language
• Organizational and communication skills
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks
• Aptitude for mathematical calculations
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients