Dr. Reddys Laboratories is Hiring in Team Member and has issued notification to accept Applications. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Post Name: Team Member
- Designation: Production specialist
- Years Of Exp:2 to 6 of Pharma experience
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- To Work in shift operation as per production schedule.
- Responsible to ensure the compliance for pre & post line clearance activity as per batch manufacturing.
- To execute & ensure on time completion of vial filling & sealing machine changeover, aseptic filling & lyophilization operation as per SOPs & Batch Production Record.
- To ensure all documents related to FFM such as status label updation, on time completion of BPR, area / equipment log books, RSTs updation & archival.
- To carry out disinfectant preparation, filtration, reconciliation and to ensure the consumable stock as per requirement.
- To execute & ensure the area & equipment cleaning of FFM facility as per schedule.
- To carry out & verify consumable & Raw material dispensing / issuance from the warehouse & to ensure the MRN of the left over material to Warehouse.
- To Follow and ensure clean room behaviors and techniques as per cGMP procedure.
- To execute & ensure on time completion of Component preparation, Buffer preparation & Formulation activity as per production plan.
- Responsible for machine change over & operation of Vial washing & depyrogenation tunnel as per production schedule.
- To coordinate & assist CFT to comply scheduled PM, Calibration & validation activity of the equipment & area in FFM facility.
- To ensure & assist manufacturing facility modification & maintenance.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.