Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 07/03/2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting B.Tech,MBA with 4+ Years of relevant Experience for Business Consultant – R&D Position.Complete Details for the Business Consultant – R&D as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 07/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Pl click on below linkhttps://careers.drreddys.com/#!/job-view/business-engagement-lead-crm-and-field-initiatives-hyderabad-telangana-india-2022030117593256?source=emailInvite&ref=
Job Description/Skills Required
- Collaborate with leaders across Clinical and Biopharmaceutics Landscape to ideate and enable potential digital transformation solutions while maintaining a continuous pipeline of use cases.
- Drive multiple digital and analytics projects from concept till launch and ensure delivery as per budgeted cost, timelines and quality.
- Drive solution adoption and scale up as per defined product roadmap for ensuring planned value realization.
- Contribute in building Digital Quotient across the organizations through Trainings & Workshops on new & emerging digital technologies and their potential use cases in the domain of Global Clinical Management.
- Work effectively with cross functional team members including but not limited to Digital COE, Regulatory, Formulation and Legal.
- Adherence to Digital Product/ Solution Development best practices and processes such as Design Thinking & Agile Scrum for ensuring optimum program outcomes.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Well versed with key terminologies of Pharmaceutical industry.
- Hands on experience of Projects related to Clinical and Biopharmaceutics will be preferred.
- Good understanding of emerging technologies and their role in healthcare.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team based environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to articulate complexity and ambiguity in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Excellent communication, articulation and presentation skills is a must.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to lead and manage a Team of Business Analysts, Partners and Technology Specialists.