Dr. Reddys Laboratories Hiring Post-graduate with MBA and has issued notification to accept Applications.Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location :Ameerpet
- Post Name: Group Product Manager
- Qualification: Post-graduate with MBA
- Experience:5 to 8 Years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/02/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Skills Required: Performance Orientation, Business dynamism
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Developing Annual Marketing Plan, developing Annual Promotogram and allocating Promo Budget
- Generate market insights on Demand generation activity mix, Channel schemes and Field team development needs
- Preparing Annual marketing plan by incorporating market insights and optimizing demand generation activity mix
- Preparation of Annual Promotogram and scheduling brand wise activities, inputs and samples on monthly level
- Preparing Annual promo budget plan, Optimizing Promo spend to drive better ROI and Allocating brand wise budget and as needed for Trade marketing
- Customized and innovative interventions in the program to make it interesting for the chemists and sales teams.
- Developing marketing communication, sharing materials with field and training for effective delivery
- Generate brand insights from Rural markets that could lead to superior communication and promotional activities.
- Prepare Brand Wise Visual Aids and LBLs in collaboration with respective GPMs/ PMs
- Periodic MIS and circulars about brand’s achievement, market trends etc to keep the field sales team abreast of the current information and motivate them
- Analyzing effectiveness of Marketing communication and upgrading content accordingly
- Plan & conduct Cycle meets / briefing sessions on brand communication/ inputs.
- Monthly field work for feedback & reinforce brand communication.
- Driving Execution excellence, Trade Marketing and Commercials
- Plan for monthly inputs as per annual promotogram and Coordinate with product managers and vendors for inputs/samples for Vistara
- Coordinate with selected vendor on agreed time, quality and quantity supply of inputs.
- Getting all necessary LMRC approvals from Medical, Legal and Compliance teams
- Allocate inputs to field team as needed and ensure timely dispatch by coordinating with all relevant stakeholders (vendor, business, supply chain, finance and Quanta teams)
- Continuous monitoring of the planned activities, analyzing Return on Investment and reorganization of promoted initiatives to improve cost without affecting top line.
- Planning and execution of trade commercial and loyalty schemes and coordinating with respective brand managers for Brand BTL schemes
- Driving Digital excellence
- Plan for Annual Digital Engagement Drive with HCPs and Chemists
- Driving monthly webinars in coordination with respective brand team
- Driving customer engagement and CRM programs thru active usage of Whatsapp & SMS
- Driving Impact from analyses and Problem solving
- Analyze relevant outside in data and drive improvement jump in ranking, growth more than market)
- Segmenting HCPs and Chemists on DPM and driving excellence thru customizing segments wise activities and inputs/samples
- Analyzing RCPA/Schemes Performance/Activities Performance and making improvement plans for RSEs
- Competitive benchmarking and key activities tracking
- Energizing meetings: Prepare for senior management reviews / discussions with compelling narratives and driving influence on desired outcomes.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.