Dr. Reddys Laboratories Hiring Any graduate for Head QC and has issued notification to accept Applications.Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives..Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location :Pydibimavaram, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Post Name: Section Head
- Department: GMO
- Qualification: M.sc
- Experience:8 to 12 Years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: 1000000 to 1500000
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Skills Required: Raw Material
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Responsible for planning and release of Raw materials, Intermediates and Finished products.
- Coordination with cross functional teams for batch release on timely basis.
- Handling of batch failures and subsequent OOS investigations.
- Responsible to conduct laboratory investigation on various events like OOS, deviations and laboratory incidents.
- To ensure appropriate CAPA is identified and implemented all quality failures events.
- Participating in regulatory and customer audits and make sure all necessary documents are available and laboratory compliance.
- Performing audit trail review as per the procedure on monthly basis.
- Ensuring all the laboratory instruments are calibrated as per the defined schedule.
- Review of protocols & reports related to stability study, standard qualifications, method transfers and spread sheet validations on timely basis.
- Performing Internal audits as per the schedule.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.