Dr. Reddys Laboratories is Hiring For Group Product Manager Digital & OTC and has issued notification to accept Applications. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Group Product Manager Digital & OTC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location: Hyderabad
- Post Name: Group Product Manager Digital & OTC
- Qualification: B.Pharma
- Experience: 5 to 8 Years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Design and develop marketing plan for brand
- Build brand architecture for OTC business
- Lead Brand communication for OTC brands within the division
- Lead campaign idea development
- Lead multichannel marketing plan with a digital first approach
- Establish Measurement and analytics for communication effectiveness
- Design and partner with leading agencies for marketing mix modelling
- Manage Digital Marketing Projects for Pharma Brands
- Manage Day to Day operations for all Digital Projects
- Manage Vendors Overall from initiation to closure of the project.
- Manage Internal & External Stake Holders for all Digital Projects
- Basic understating of SEO | SMM | SEM | Content | Influencers | Content
- Creating Reports & Presentation for Internal & External stakeholders.
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget Regularly
- Basic Understanding of Google Analytics, Tag manager, Google Console, Facebook Pixel & knowledge on 3rd party Analytics
- Analysis of Various Digital Data being Sourced & Creating Reports
- Working closely with the Digital COE team.
- Overall Responsible for setting the overall organization wide Performance Marketing and Acquisition Strategy, including planning, budgeting, reporting and execution across multiple channels (owned & paid).
- Maintain and optimise campaigns, landing pages, A/B testing
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Create and implement a digital marketing strategy to drive awareness, traffic, leads and conversions
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.