Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 26-01-2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting MBA with experience of 1+ years for Business Consultant – R & D Position.Complete Details for the Business Consultant – R & D as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- Department: Corporate
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:26-01-2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply:At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Collaborate with leaders across Clinical and Biopharmaceutics Landscape to ideate and enable potential digital transformation solutions while maintaining a continuous pipeline of use cases.
- Drive multiple digital and analytics projects from concept till launch and ensure delivery as per budgeted cost, timelines and quality.
- Drive solution adoption and scale up as per defined product roadmap for ensuring planned value realization.
- Contribute in building Digital Quotient across the organizations through Trainings & Workshops on new & emerging digital technologies and their potential use cases in the domain of Global Clinical Management.
- Work effectively with cross functional team members including but not limited to Digital COE, Regulatory, Formulation and Legal.
- Adherence to Digital Product/ Solution Development best practices and processes such as Design Thinking & Agile Scrum for ensuring optimum program outcomes.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Well versed with key terminologies of Pharmaceutical industry.
- Hands on experience of Projects related to Clinical and Biopharmaceutics will be preferred.
- Good understanding of emerging technologies and their role in healthcare.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team based environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to articulate complexity and ambiguity in a clear, concise and compelling manner.
- Excellent communication, articulation and presentation skills is a must.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to lead and manage a Team of Business Analysts, Partners and Technology Specialists.