Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 20/06/2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting M.Pharma with 07-12+ Years of Experience for Lead – Clinical Supply Management Position.Complete Details for the Lead – Clinical Supply Management as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application:20/06/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job: Sun Pharma Looking For Freshers
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Clinical Supply Chain management holds the global responsibility of all clinical supplies of Dr. Reddy’s Biologics portfolio. Our activities include demand forecasting, supply planning, and global distribution of all in-house and bought out material & services required for conducting clinical trials.
- This incumbent is responsible for the management of clinical supplies during the planning & execution phase of clinical trials consistent with GMP guidelines:
- – Adopt supply strategies in view of changes in trial execution and ensure a seamless transition from study design phase to execution phase.
- – Assess clinical study recruitment rates and ensure supply planning is adopted accordingly.
- – Utilize business tools to manage inventories at depots and sites and ensure on-time delivery with minimal overage of clinical supplies.
- – Conduct issue resolution activities for supply aspects of clinical studies (e.g., packaging, distribution).
- – Establish and modify trial specific distribution agreements.
- – Develop strong internal collaboration with Clinical Operations stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- – Manage trial supply budget.
- – Develop excellent working relationships with the other groups within the organisation.
- – Responsible for all kind of clinical studies being executed like Phase-1, Phase-III, Post Marketing studies etc..
- Because of the complexity, the variety of projects, the connection with all customers and suppliers including 3rd party vendors and the innovative character of this role, the incumbent can have big impact on decision making and the flexibility to do more.