Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 02/08/2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting Any Graduates with minimum 02-06 years Experience for Senior Analyst, CSV position.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Visakhapatnam
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Salary: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 02/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: Tel: +91.40.4900 2900
Related Job : Alkem Laboratories Looking For Freshers
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. CSV Lead for assigned projects; responsibilities include but not limited to vendor evaluation, creation of Project Validation Plan based on the criticality of the proposed system, in consensus with the vendor, based on their Quality Systems.
- 2. Perform system risk assessments and review action plans to ensure compliance during and after the system validation.
- 3. Define risk-based strategies for the validation of the systems, which includes but not limited to validation methodologies, testing activities, documentation, and version release protocols.
- 4. Develop and review computer system validation deliverables for accuracy, consistency, clarity, and completeness.
- 5. Reviewing, approving Test script/ Qualification – Perform assigned activities, deliverables, CFT meeting co-ordination
- 6. Help, guide and direct the project manager during the system implementation and validation process, ensure compliance with Dr. Reddy’s policies and procedures.
- 7. Provide training related to computerized systems validation, quality and compliance to users and appropriate personnel.
- 8. Ensure the compliance of computerized systems to regulatory requirements, including but not limited to 21 CFR Part 11 and other applicable regulations.
- 9. Review of change controls with respect to business process, any changes in IT system. Review of validation deliverables for IT Change Requests; Establishing and implementing corrective and preventive actions and process improvements initiatives for CSV projects.
- 10. Facing regulatory, customer, IT Quality System related inspections for all computerized systems across the company.
- 11. Review of computerized systems post go-live to ensure compliance with the applicable procedures.
- 12. Undertake knowledge management initiatives (GxP awareness, Compliance sustenance) like Trainer-Training related to CSV/quality /compliance to cross functional teams.
- 13. Governing department /function KPIs, evaluations, analysis of the same, status reporting, alignment & co-ordination with CFT.