Dr. Reddys Laboratories Released Job Openings On 23/08/2022. Dr. Reddy€™s Laboratories Ltd. (NYSE: RDY) is an integrated global pharmaceutical company, committed to providing affordable and innovative medicines for healthier lives. Application form link provided at the end of post.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Recruiting M.Sc Graduates with 04-08 years Experience for Digital Media & Internet Position.Complete Details for the Digital Media & Internet as follows.
Important Details :
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Salary: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 23/08/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Freshers & experience B.sc,M.sc,B.pharm,M.pharm,ITI,Diploma,D.Pharm,B.tech,M.tech,Any Graduate Jobs In QC, QA, Production, Engineering, R&D, Micro, Store ,Sales,Medical Coding All Departments In Multiple Locations
Job Description/Skills Required
- Experience in driving, supporting and enabling the translation of regulatory/business needs to digital.
- Experienced in overseeing of digital and integration activities in collaboration with digital consultants.
- Should be able to exhibit critical thinking abilities in order to improve the performance of applications adopted at regulatory function based on collection of feedback from the regulatory functions.
- Must participate in departmental initiatives and help in transforming them into digital aspects.
- Should have excellent communication skills to have internal and external collaboration.
- Need to have a sense of adaptability, as they will need to stay current on new technologies.
- Participate in company digital strategies related to regulatory function and communicate to all the functions.
- Analyse market intelligence and suggest the digitalization aspects on periodic basis.
- Ensuring up to date eCTD backbone in-line with the Agencys recommendations across the globe.
- Training the team on usage and adaptability of digital tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills.
- Define the digitalization strategy for regulatory function with the help of group leads and HOD.
- Experience in supporting new and existing stand-alone softwares.
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to maintain the good relationships with internal and external teams.
- Experienced in usage and adaptation of digital platforms in regulatory environment.
- Experienced in performing analytics in regulatory environment.