Dr. Reddys Laboratories Hiring B.Pharma.Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is a multinational pharmaceutical company. The company was founded by Anji Reddy, who previously worked in the mentor institute Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited, of Hyderabad, India. Dr. Reddy’s manufactures and markets a wide range of pharmaceuticals in India and overseas.
- Company Name: Dr. Reddys Laboratories
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Qualification: B.Pharma
- Experience : 4-7 years
- No of Vacancies : 01
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/skills Required:
- Handle the licensing activities of the formulations and/or API plants including WHO GMP, COPP, manufacturing license, export NOC, test licenses etc…
- Also to provide regulatory support to development teams, tender business, GG India team, API , API+, CPS , Formulation, Emerging Markets..
- Audit/inspection support to all plants and R&D facilities
- Updating and aligning the team on current regulatory scenarios
- Understanding the deficiency and ensuring timely submission of deficiency response by coordinating with cross functional teams.
- Ensuring timely submission of Manufacturing license renewal applications and getting permission for New locations
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply