Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Released Job Openings On 15-11-2021.India is among the worlds fastest growing pharmaceutical markets, but Centaur has been consistently out growing the Indian pharmaceutical market for the past two decades. Centaur ranks 36th in prescriptions (SMSRC) and 50th in sales (AWACS).
Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Recruiting Dpharma/ Bpharma/BSC/Any graduates Graduate with 1 to 4 years of Experience for Medical Representative Position.Complete Details for the Medical Representative as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Chennai
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,75,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 15-11-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Arranging appointments with doctors and pharmacists, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular calling.
- Meet the number of Doctor and Chemist calls per day as decided by respective divisions as per company policy.
- Making presentations (detailing) to doctors, specialists, etc.
- Do chemist survey to ensure availability of products.
- Regular follow up with doctors, Specialist and Hospital Doctors etc.
- Ensure 100% implementation of strategy and campaigns.
- Facilitating Medical conferences.
- Ensure proper distribution of samples and promotional scientific materials to selected Doctors.
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with chemist and stockiest
- Achieving (and exceeding) monthly sales target of your territory.
- Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly tour programme. This may involve working with your superiors and HO staff.
- Regularly attending company meetings, product launch and briefings.
- Ensure on time submission of DCR, expense statement etc. as per company policy.
- Ensure on time payment collection and sales and stock data from stockiest.
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities and have discussion with Medical Services to resolve Drs queries.
- Staying informed about new hospital, or doctor in territory.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Age Upto 21-28 years.
- Dpharma/ Bpharma/BSC Freshers can also apply.
- Any graduates with minimum 1 year experience in pharma selling can apply.