Amneal Pharmaceuticals Released Job Openings On 19/11/2021.Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our nearly 6,000 colleagues are working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry.
Amneal Pharmaceuticals Recruiting Diploma / B.Sc / M.Sc/B.Pharma /M.Pharma Candidates with 2 – 7 years of Experience for FTE/ Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive Position.
Important Details :
- Location :Ahmedabad
- Department:Injectable Manufacturing & Packing
- No of Vacancies:40
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 19/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Email id: If you are unable to attend interview you can share CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time & Venue: 21st November , 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM , Amneal Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Plot No 15,16,17 Pharmez, Sarkhej Bavla Highway, Vil. Matoda, Ahmedabad – 382213 Contact – Neha Modi
Job Description/Skills Required
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable unit for our SEZ Matoda Plant.
1. Sterile Manufacturing (Injectable/Parenteral Unit)
Designation: FTE/ Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive
Qualification: ITI/ B.Sc/ Diploma / B. Pharm / M.Sc/ M. Pharm
Total Experience: 02 to 07 years
Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc.), Packing area operation and Visual Inspection
Line: Ophthalmic, PFS, LYO, Vial Line, Packing & visual inspection
Positions: (40) Production – Officer/Executive: 10, Operator: 15 and FTE 15
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background & exposure to filling process is desirable.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Preparation & review of BMR-BPR
- Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line: Three piece sterile eye drop filling machine operation (Groninger), Nanomill Operation, autoclave (Fedegari) Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
- Knowledge of packing area operation and visual inspection
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
Kindly carry your updated CV along with copies of CTC proof, Appointment letter, Increment letter, last 3 months salary slips, Bank statement, Education certificates & Marksheets, Aadhar & PAN card and passport size photograph, at the interview venue.
Below points need to be followed:
- All precautions pertaining to Covid 19 pandemic will be strictly followed.
- Please do not attend interview if you are suffering from any health issue (cold, cough, fever or sore throat). We can conduct a telephonic or video meeting with you later.
- Face Mask is mandatory all the time you are in the premises.
- Social distance will be followed strictly.
- Kindly co-operate with security personnel.