Deccan Fine Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd is hiring for Process safety Scientist/ Process Safety Assessor.Deccan Fine Chemicals (“Deccan”) is a privately owned globally operating company focusing on custom manufacturing of active ingredients and advanced intermediates for agro chemical, fine and specialty chemical sectors.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: Deccan Fine Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd
- Location :Goa
- Post Name: Process safety Scientist/ Process Safety Assessor
- Qualification:M.Sc. (Organic chemistry), B. Tech/M. Tech in Chemical Engineering
- Experience:3-5 years in Process development/ Process Engineering & process Safety in Pharmaceutical/ Fine chemicals industry
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
- Contact: NA
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
- Carry out experimentation for process safety data generation and Hazard assessment.
- Carry out Experimental risk assessments, maintain the overall basis of safety
- Prepare and issue Process safety data generated for hazard assessment thru hazard reports
- Ensure all work and information is recorded in an electronic format/Lab note book
- Acquire and develop skills, behaviors and experiences, as a key member of the Process safety
- Support documentation and to report progress and issues
- To follow all the instructions and guidelines, in particular those concerning HSE
- Plan and carry out laboratory work and semi-technical work to develop and test new and improved manufacturing processes in order to meet agreed targets and time scale.
- Actively participate in the Process Risk Assessments to communicate the process hazards to key stakeholders.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.