CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute is Hiring For Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and has issued notification to accept ApplicationsNational Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, S.A.S. Nagar, also known as NIPER Mohali, is an Indian public Pharmacy research university, and a part of the seven schools, under India’s Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Junior Research Fellow (JRF) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
- Location :Bhavnagar, Gujarat
- Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Qualification: M.Sc in Chemistry with valid CSIR-UGC NET/NET-LS /GATE qualification.
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: 3
- Details of Salary: 31,000/- p.m [Consolidated]
- Opening date for online Application: 23/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements shall send the scanned copy of the duly signed application form (in the prescribed format) against this advertisement in the institute’s website (www.csmcri.res.in) along with the soft copy of supporting documents (educational qualifications, date of birth proof, etc) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8 th April 2021.
Applications received by e-mail will be scrutinized based on job requirement, candidate’s academic and research background and any such shortlisted candidates as eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview on 12th April 2021 (from 10.30 AM onwards) using online mode i.e. Skype or MS- TEAM due to COVID-19. The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail only.
The original documents will be verified for selected candidates at the time of joining and any deviation will lead to the disqualification of the candidature. These posts are purely temporary and therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.