Covance India Pharmaceutical is Hiring For Quality systems admin and has issued notification to accept Applications.Covance, a business segment of Labcorp, is recognized as a leader in drug development, medical device, diagnostics, crop protection and chemical testing because of our exceptional people..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Quality systems admin as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Covance India Pharmaceutical
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name:Quality systems admin
- Qualification: B.Sc – Bio-Chemistry,, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- Experience: 2 to 4 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 27/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Follow applicable departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Complete required trainings according to required timelines
- Serve to support administrative needs of RCQA systems
- Implement approved changes for RCQA managed applications within remit of permission levels in the systems and submit the remainder to the appropriate IT teams.
- Provide assistance to user community through support of system requests (through mailboxes, trackers, and other developed mechanisms)
- Understand QMS application(s) to the level that enables the ability to independently respond to as well as extrapolate the solution/response to increasingly complex user queries.
- Responsible to document identified solutions, Q&A in the correct administrative source (job aid, navigational guide, Q&A, etc.) for future user reference.
- Support data cleansing activities with QDS&A Admin Lead and QA BU SMEs
- Support the “One-QA” behavior through the organization via consistency of messaging and actions aligned with the RCQA leadership team.
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance and Quality Assurance (RC&QA) responsibilities, as indicated in applicable controlled documents, are followed
- Other duties as assigned by management.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.