Covance India Pharmaceutical is Hiring in R&D and has issued notification to accept Applications.Covance, a business segment of Labcorp, is recognized as a leader in drug development, medical device, diagnostics, crop protection and chemical testing because of our exceptional people..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Clinical Research Associate/Scientist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Covance India Pharmaceutical
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Clinical Research Associate/Scientist
- Department: R&D
- Qualification: M.Tech – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Bio-Chemistry, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
- Experience: 5 to 7 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Talent Management: Selection, Onboarding, Training and Retention
- Responsible for selection, training, development and performance management for assigned staff.
- Ensure that the assigned staff work to the highest standard in compliance with current SOPs, relevant guidelines, policies and regulatory requirements.
- Provide input to relevant SOPs and standard plans when applicable.
- Hold staff accountable for the development, implementation and adherence to relevant SOPs and guidelines.
- Perform staff recruitment through screening and interviewing.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.