Colgate-Palmolive is Hiring in Regulatory Affairs and has issued notification to accept Applications.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate – Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Colgate-Palmolive
- Location :Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Post Name: Associate – Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
- Experience: 1 Years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Email: Application_Accommodation@colpal.com
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Work closely and support Regional Regulatory Affairs programs and activities for new product registration and life-cycle management of CP portfolio. Including and not limited to, product renewals, variations, notifications and/or new license applications.
- Support the regulatory strategy defined at Regional and/or Global level, and report regularly the progress to Regional RA Department with relevant important metrics. Particularly in terms of timelines, status of encouraging data required from other functions and dossier preparation.
- Compile documents and data required for high quality and successful submissions, license renewals and annual registrations, and maintenance of product registration dossiers for authorities.
- Work with the Regional Department in preparing submissions to Proficient Authorities and Notified Bodies, ensuring timely approval of new products and life-cycle submissions.
- Notify Regional Manager of upcoming renewals and commitments promptly and inform the tracking of outstanding documentation
- Upload and publish electronic Common Technical Document (eCTD) sequences for medicinal products. Work closely with Global and European functions to acquire the relevant documents and information for product dossiers.
- Assist in the preparation of Regulatory Standard Operation Procedures, and in keeping track of revision dates. Handle the distribution lists of SOP and the archiving in the documentation system (DMS).
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.