Colgate-Palmolive is looking to hire Associate Scientist – Microbiology .Interested and eligible candidates can send their resume . The eligibility criteria as follows.
Vacancy details :
|Company Name||: Colgate-Palmolive|
|Designation||: Associate Scientist – Microbiology|
|No. of Vacancies :||:NA|
|Qualification||:Master’s degree in Microbiology|
- Conducting flawless microbiological experiments and reviewing historical data to the business in India, GAD, & AMED, predominantly to the internal manufacturing plants, and to product development groups across all the categories viz oral care, home care and personal care.
- Provide inputs to the business in the areas of microbiology through risk analysis and conducting experiments. Liaise with cross functional teams in GTC, Operations and Corporate Quality. Ensure our products are microbiologically robust with their preservative effectiveness.
- Contribute in microbiological innovations to develop a new product, achieve speed to market and support seamless manufacturing in future.
- You will be responsible for conducting all appropriate micro testing and QA procedures to ensure that all new products in development meet the requirements of Microbiological Control Standards.
- Assuring that the testing is done in conformance to CP standards and guidelines and for the documentation of all testing.
- Developing and implementing testing to support the claims for regional products.
- Supports supply chain through participation in laboratory audits, plant audit, Contract Manufacturer & Supplier Audit where required.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply