Colgate-Palmolive Released Job Openings On 15/03/2022.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered in Park Avenue, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and allocation of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Colgate-Palmolive s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Colgate-Palmolive Recruiting Master degree in Chemistry with Minimum 7 yrs. of experience for Team Leader – QA Position.Complete Details for the Team Leader – QA as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Baddi
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- You are an innovator- You will look for breakthrough technologies and opportunities to integrate consumer insights to develop new products/technology to delight consumers. Identify & develop patents for competitive advantage technology/product. Apply scientific knowledge and a strong sense of curiosity in all aspects of the job including innovation, Improving existing product/technology/claim, problem-solving, troubleshooting etc. Challenge current ways of working/process and bring in new ways of working that will bring benefit to the overall process/organization.
- Operational Excellence– It is crucial to have end to end knowledge on formula development till scale up and ensure 100% compliance to all safety, quality and regulatory requirements for the assigned product / brand. Leverage Science & Data Analytics to develop & bring products to market quickly. Understands the critical elements of the product delivery process and ensures its timely and cost-effective execution. Be agile and respond quickly to changing consumer and/or business expectations.
- Stakeholder Management- In this role, you will establish partnerships with multiple parties including internal (Analytical, Micro, Regulatory Operations, Product Safety, Global Sciences & Systems) & external (Brand/Legal/Procurement/Packaging/Quality/Network operations etc) cross-functional teams. These relationships are vital to achieve deliverables and common goals.